Welcome to Sarasota, where every corner turned unveils a unique treasure waiting to be discovered! Gracewater at Sarasota is strategically located, allowing residents seamless access to a diverse array of attractions.
Dive into a vibrant blend of arts, nature, and leisure activities, all reflecting the rich tapestry of experiences here in Sarasota.
Art and Museums
Embrace the rich tapestry of art and culture that Sarasota has to offer right at the doorstep of Gracewater at Sarasota. Explore a diverse range of museums, each radiating unique artistic spirits and creative energies.
- Marvel at the extensive collections at The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Encounter the delightful and unusual at the Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy
- Step back in automotive history at the Sarasota Classic Car Museum, showcasing vintage elegance on wheels
- Explore contemporary expressions at the Sarasota Art Museum, a beacon of modern creativity
- Tour the opulent Ca’d’Zan mansion, a palatial homage to Venetian Gothic architecture and the splendor of a bygone era
Embark on a delightful culinary journey as a resident of Gracewater at Sarasota, where an array of dining options ranging from local gems to tourist favorites await to tantalize your taste buds.
- Culinary gems include Meliora, Kojo, Tzeva, Indigenous, A Sprig of Thyme, Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse, Lila, Baker and Wife, and Duvalls
- Tourist favorites include Owen’s Fish Camp, Walt’s Fish Market Seafood Restaurant, Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar, O’Leary’s Tiki Bar & Grill, and Yoder’s Amish Restaurant & Amish Village, where you can indulge in delightful desserts
Nature and Parks
Immerse yourself in the soothing embrace of Sarasota’s natural beauty. Explore breathtaking parks and gardens, each offering a unique oasis of tranquility and wonder.
- Soak in the serene atmosphere at Bayfront Park and the verdant splendor of the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Venture through Red Bug Slough Preserve’s magical trails or amble along the waterfront at Sarasota Bayfront Park
- Uncover the allure of Celery Fields, an acclaimed spot for bird-watching and panoramic views
- Dive into the aquatic marvels at Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, where sea life’s mysteries unfold
- Embrace the vastness of Myakka River State Park, a treasure trove of Florida’s diverse ecosystems and wildlife
If you’re looking for a luxurious shopping spree or you want to unearth hidden treasures, Sarasota is a shopper’s paradise.
- Open-air shopping spots include: St. Armands Circle, Downtown Sarasota (Main Street), Waterside Village, Gulf Gate, Sarasota Farmers Market, Venice Avenue, Dearborn Street, Southside Village, and Siesta Key Village
- Get your bargain hunter on at the Red Barn Flea Market
- Indulge in luxury at the University Town Center
- Discover a world of designer brands and exceptional deals at Ellenton Premium Outlets, offering an array of high-end labels at unbeatable prices
Florida’s Best Beaches
Feel the soft sands of Sarasota area beaches, including the renowned Siesta Key and Longboat Key. But that’s not all…
- Did we mention Lido Key, Venice Beach, Manasota Key, Turtle Beach and Casey Key
Sarasota’s Golf Paradise
Indulge in the essence of the “Cradle of Golf” with over 60 exquisite golf courses waiting to enhance your swing. Top golf courses include:
- Tatum Ridge Golf Links, University Park Country Club, TPC Prestancia, Sara Bay Country Club, and Bobby Jones Golf Club
Festivals and Events
Immerse yourself in the ever-vibrant public events and festivals showcasing art, culture, and unique Sarasota flavors. A few favorites include:
- Siesta Key Crystal Classic International Sand Sculpting Festival, Thunder by the Bay Music and Motorcycle Festival, Annual Seafood and Music Festival, Chalk Festival, annual Sarasota Powerboat Grand Prix, and the Medieval Fair
Tours and Adventures
Elevate your experience with thrilling activities like:
- Marina Jack Sightseeing Cruises and Sunset Dinner Cruises
- Siesta Key Electric Bike Sunset Tour
- Sharkey’s LED Illuminated Night Tour on Glass Bottom Kayaks
We would be remiss if we didn’t include spots to take your best furry friends.
- 17th Street Paw Park is the longest-running dog park in the area
- Brohard Beach and Paw Park is an amazing dog park and the only dog-friendly, off-leash beach area in Sarasota County; and Bird Key Park, which is a dog beach
- Boo’s Ice House & Dog Bar, the Dog Park at Arlington Park, and Canine Club Dog Park
- And let your furry friends have a delightful time at Peppa’s Park within Gracewater at Sarasota
Experience the essence of Sarasota in every moment spent at Gracewater, where a spectacular array of attractions unfolds at your doorstep, promising unforgettable memories and endless adventures.